CNBC Spotlights Special Coverage of GEW
Mark Marich @markmarich
United States of America
Nov 15, 2012
Global Entrepreneurship Week is getting some special coverage this year from a media partnership with CNBC--the business news giant whose global network reaches 390 million viewers.
All week long, CNBC is running on-air promos for GEW and featuring related content through a special section of its website at gew.cnbc.com.
The content includes:
- The World's Most Promising New Companies: a slideshow of a select number of GEW50 startups recognized in the Startup Open competition.
- Young, Confident and Leading by Jonathan Ortmans of Global Entrepreneurship Week
- Creating Startup Communities Everywhere by Brad Feld of Foundry Group
- Creating Ecosystems of Entrepreneurship by SBA Administrator Karen Mills
- Why High-Impact Entrepreneurship Matters by Linda Rottenberg of Endeavor
- Where's the Next Hot Startup Spot? by Sean Griffin of StartUp Cup
- The Happiest Entrepreneurs ARen't Where You Think They Are by Pedro Arboleda of Monitor Group (referencing the GEW Policy Survey)
- The Hardest Thing Is Just to Start by Vala Halldorsdottir & Sesselja Vilhjamsdottir of The Startup Kids
Be sure to check out gew.cnbc.com and tune in on your local cable network.