DIY Entrepreneurship Challenge
Entrepreneurs take risks and inspire others to help achieve our big ideas. We figure out what people need and how to make it possible for them. If we fail, we just try again until we get it right.
If you are between the ages of 7 and 15, the DIY Entrepreneurship Challenge can help you sharpen your skills, meet others who share the same passions and generally be awesome.
Complete just three of the 12 challenges and you earn the official entrepreneurship badge of GEW—which we will send to you for free.
Here is how easy it is:
- Step 1: Visit DIY.org—or download the DIY app from the iStore—and create an account (diy.org)
- Step 2: Check out the “entrepreneur” skills page and complete 3 challenges (diy.org/skills/entrepreneur)
- Step 3: Use the promo code “GEW 2013” to get your free entrepreneur badge
- Step 4: Show off your awesomeness however you choose
The community that earns the most badges during GEW will receive a collection of prizes to help kids be awesome.
- MakerBot Replicator2 3D modeling printer (provided by the Kauffman Foundation)
- 5 Cube 3D printers (provided by 3D Systems)
- 10 littleBits Starter Kits (provided by littleBits)
- 10 Deluxe Roominates (provided by RoominateToy)
- 10 Arduino Starter Packs (provided by Adafruit)
- 10 subscriptions to MAKE Magazine (provided by Maker Media)
- Shapeoko 2 milling machine (provided by Inventables)
Prizes sponsored by: